NOW | Bee Pollen - 500 mg Capsules
NOW | Bee Pollen - 500 mg Capsules
NATURAL BEE POLLEN
Pollen are bees' primary food source and are concentrated in bioactive plant compounds and nutrients. Bee Pollen is a fine powder-like material produced by honey bees from flower pollen mixed with nectar and bee secretions. During ancient times, people throughout the world used bee pollen for its health-sustaining properties and it is still used today for its rejuvenative properties.
Bee pollen has one of the most complete nutrient profiles in the world. Packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins and fats, bee pollen is made up of 35% protein and 50% carbohydrates. It’s high in phosphorus, chromium, selenium, cobalt, niacin, potassium, zinc, iron, and folic acid. Bee pollen is also high in essential fatty acids, 70% of which are Omga-3 fatty acids, and 5% that are Omega-6. Another benefit of bee pollen is for dogs with seasonal allergies (not to be confused with sensitivities or intolerances - when a dog has an allergy, their immune system reacts, whereas with an intolerance, the digestive system is effected.) Bee pollen contains Quercetin, which is a natural antihistamine. This acts as allergy protection, and when consumed regularly can help to reduce allergy symptoms and allergic reactions in dogs. By giving your dog a small dose of pollen, it helps to desensitize your dog to certain allergens.
Bee pollen has a huge portfolio of health benefits, due to its incredibly dense nutrient profile. Bee pollen can support your pet’s energy needs, digestion, muscle strength, and immune health.
- Flavanol, resveratrol and lycopene (antioxidants) found in bee pollen help ward off inflammation and infections.
- Vitamins A, B, C, K and E support immune health and inflammation defense.
- 12 major enzymes and thousands of minor enzymes and co-enzymes aid in food digestion and nutrient absorption while regulating the immune system.
- Bee pollen is hepatoprotective meaning it protects and promotes a healthy liver and assists in the healing process for a compromised liver. This also makes it ideal for dogs who need a detox.
- It’s anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-viral.
- Contains trans-cinnamic acid which acts as a natural antibiotic.
- Bee pollen is alkaline which aids in supporting a healthy urinary tract.
- Improves blood flow to the nervous system which can help to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Contains the plant pigment ‘rutin’ which supports cardiovascular health by strengthening blood vessels and capillaries.
Bee Pollen Powder
Bovine Gelatin (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silica.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
NOW® Bee Pollen has not been altered, remaining in its natural form to offer optimal nutrient balance.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Contents: 100 count 500mg capsules
Up to 25lbs - 1 Capsule per day
26-50lbs - 2 Capsules per day
51-99lbs - 3 Capsules per day
100lbs & Over - 4 Capsules per day
Start with a 1/2 of the recommended amount & work up slowly.
Orders usually ship within 1 or 2 business days (Mon.-Fri.) Please note that the only guaranteed shipping methods are UPS Next Day Air and UPS 2nd Day Air. Please see the rest of our shipping policy by clicking below.
We are happy to accept returns for unopened items within 30 days of delivery. To initiate a return, please email email@example.com. See our full return policy by clicking below.
Products You Can Trust
Approved by a Holistic Veterinarian with 40 years of experience, you can feel confident that all of the products featured in our store are heathy for your pet.