The Icelandic Capelin are caught fresh daily in the cold, pure waters of Iceland, and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards. Our 100% edible and digestible capelin treats promote healthy skin and coat with Omega-3 fatty acids. They also reduce plaque and tartar build-up, making them good for your dog’s teeth. Plus, since these treats feature a single protein source, they’re a smart choice for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Pure fish treats for dogs.
- Contains Icelandic capelin.
- For healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Full of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains Taurine to help keep a healthy heart.
- Pure Icelandic fish. Nothing else.
- Caught fresh daily.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Our fish treats are cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% sustainably fished.
- 100% edible and digestible.
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 100% single ingredient dog treat—just fish, nothing else!
- 100% Viking—air-dried as the Vikings did in 900 A.D.
For freshness and convenience, our fish are packaged in a stand-up resealable bag. Each package contains net wt. 2.5 oz. of Icelandic+ Capelin Whole Fish.
THE BEST TREATS FOR THE MOST LOVED PETS.™
NOT JUST PURE, ICELANDIC PURE.™
Product of Iceland, Packed in the USA.
Ingredients: Icelandic Capelin
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein (Min) 53.8%, Fat (Min) 29.2%, Fiber (Max) 0.19%, Moisture (Max) 7.7%, Ash (Max) 5.8, Carbohydrate (Max) 3.3, Taurine (Max) 0.16%