Formulated by our friend, Dr. Conor Brady, and made in Ireland, BioFunction8 is a natural supplement containing a unique blend of seaweeds, herbs and plant ingredients selected for their ability to promote gut health in animals.
BioFunction8 contains organic german chamomile flowers, a.k.a “mother of the gut”. This is a famous gut soother. BioFunction8 settles the gut, decreasing inflammation and alleviating the symptoms of IBS, IBD and acid reflux.
BioFunction8 also contains organic marshmallow root, a herb known to aid intestinal repair by increasing the mucosal lining, which is often lost during gut issues. The mucosal lining is where the gut flora live and work.
The chia seeds are added to slow the speed your dog's gut evacuates, giving more chance for digestion to occur, soaking up excess water in the stool in the process.
- rich in antioxidants and natural anti-inflammatories
- chamomile soothes a variety of IBS/IBD like symptoms including acid reflux
- fucoxanthin protects gut cell membranes
- marshmallow increases the mucosal layer in intestinal lining
- chia seeds slow the passage of digesta, absorbing available water
- rich in bioavailable nutrients to replace those lost to gut barrier dysfunction
- no artificial chemicals, additives or preservatives
Organic German Chamomile, Organic Marshmallow Root Powder, Organic Chia Seed Powder and a Proprietary Blend of Seaweeds and Extracts.
300g tub, includes 2g scoop.
2g (1 Scoop) per 22lbs of body weight
BF8 is a dry, powdered product containing different dried ingredients of different grind thicknesses so best advice is to first shake the pack. You can sprinkle it directly onto food.
Does not ship to:
Should not be used in:
BioFunction8 contains some seaweed and thus iodine. Therefore it is not to be used in dogs with Hyperthyroid issues.
If using any other seaweed products in your pet's diet do not exceed a 5% inclusion ratio of seaweed product to total feed.