AminAvast CANINE-contains Avastamine: a patent pending ingredient created through a proprietary process using amino acids and peptides. Cats and Dogs have seen benefits within weeks of starting AminAvast™. Clients have reported changes in coat, appetite, weight, behavior, and a general all over sense of feeling better. Contains 60 Sprinkle Capsules
AMINAVAST MECHANISM OF ACTION
- Helps support cells, particularly in renal tubules.
- May help glomerular filtration rate (GFR).
- May help gluconeogenesis.
- May help decrease protein breakdown, especially in skeletal muscles.
- Supports the body’s normal inflammatory response.
- Helps maintain normal renal blood pressure.
- Helps maintain normal renal vasodilation.
- Helps increase the hormone that promotes normal renal tissue repair.
- SAFE – Over 4,000,000 doses administered with no negative side effects reported.
- Easy to administer.
- Requires no refrigeration.
- Three-year shelf life.
- 21-30 pounds 1 capsule twice daily (for smaller dogs buy the cat product, same ingredients, just smaller size)
- 31-40 pounds 1 1/2 capsules twice daily
- 41-55 pounds 2 capsules twice daily
- 56-70 pounds 2 1/2 capsules twice daily
- 71-80 pounds 3 capsules twice daily
- 81-90 pounds 3 1/2 capsules twice daily
- 91-100 pounds 4 capsules twice daily