100% Pure Icelandic+™ Lamb Horn Marrow Chips
- A crunchy, delicious, ethically sourced, environmentally friendly, sustainable and edible dog treat.
- Dogs instinctively want marrow in their diets. Their primal taste buds love it.
- Packed full of healthy nutrients, vitamins, calcium and protein.
- The natural brushing quality of marrow helps keep your dog’s teeth clean.
- Recommended for any size dog.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Our marrow is cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% sustainably harvested.
- 100% edible and digestible.
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 100% single ingredient dog treat.
- 100% Viking—air-dried as the Vikings did in 900 A.D.
Each bag contains net wt. 4 oz. of Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Marrow (assorted chips). Chips are about a quarter inch thick.
Product Summary: Our 100% natural and edible Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Marrow Chip Dog Treats are single ingredient and contain no additives, preservatives or supplements. They come only from the pure lands of Iceland and are ethically harvested as part of the local food source of Icelanders. Not only are they delicious for your dog, they reduce tartar and plaque build-up for healthier gums and teeth. They are also a great natural source of calcium that promotes strong bones and healthy hair for your pet. Our natural and edible lamb products offer peace of mind, as they are cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
What Is Horn Marrow?: While our crunchy Marrow has been naturally air-dried, it originally has the consistency of a fatty gelatin substance. The marrow is found in the center or core of lamb bones and horns. Dogs are drawn to marrow, as it’s a very nutrient-dense and highly rich dietary energy source. It contains a high content of minerals (calcium), essential fatty acids, vitamins and lipids (alkylglycerols). What’s even more exciting is that our Horn Marrow Chips supports the canine immune system by carrying oxygen to cells in the body. When your furry friend eats Lamb Marrow, it’s helping to improve brain function, support their immune system, speed up the healing process from an injury, and promote the maintenance of healthy bones. In short, Lamb Marrow is a great source of natural and nutritious healing energy for your pet!
THE BEST TREATS FOR THE MOST LOVED PETS.™
NOT JUST PURE, ICELANDIC PURE.™
Product of Iceland, Packed in the USA.
Ingredients: Icelandic Lamb Horn Marrow
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein (Min) 37.4%, Fat (Min) 0.7%, Moisture (max) 12.9%, Ash (Max) 47.9% (Ash consists of calcium and phosphorus)