Follow this link for Dr. Judy Morgan's course, Homemade Food for Dogs 101.
Homemade Food for Dogs 101 is a course that helps you safely and confidently prepare your dog's food at home. This course gives you a variety of easy ways to boost your dog's nutrition without a lot of work. All recipes in this course can be served raw or cooked. Home cooking is not recommended for puppies under the age of 1.
What you get:
4 hours of video content
7 exclusive recipes + Dr. Judy Morgan's PupLoaf ®
Comprehensive feeding guidelines
A fun time in the kitchen with your dog!
This course is for you if:
- You're a member of the fastest growing group of pet owners interested in making homemade food for their dog.
- You are concerned you'll mess up making your own food for your dog.
- You are already making homemade dog food, but didn't realize you had to understand the vitamin and mineral requirements.
- You are already making homemade dog food, but want to feel confident you're doing it correctly.
- You want easy to follow recipes and meal ideas.
This course is NOT for you if:
- You already have an expert level understanding of the vitamin and mineral requirements of making homemade food for dogs.
- You do not need any additional homemade recipes or meal ideas.
- You are looking for TCVM food therapy or recipes for specific health issues.
"I finished the course and I thought it was super informative, clear, concise and fun. I feel like I now have the tools to make my own food. It’s not as daunting as I thought. Thank you for all the hard work and great information in this course. Bravo!" -Debbie
This item is sold through a separate webpage and cannot be combined with other items in your cart.