Fish Allergy Recipe (5 lb. bag)
Allergies are a common challenge for dogs. And a common reason for trips to the vet. Antibiotics, steroids and other medications are a temporary fix that merely mask the problem, and can harm the immune system.
Heal your dog from the inside out with the power of fresh, whole food nutrition.
- Clean, precisely balanced recipe addresses an underlying cause of canine allergy issues – their diet.
- Made from the highest quality ingredients without the cheap fillers and highly processed allergens used in commercial kibble
- Nourishes on a cellular level, supporting good gut health and a strong immune system.
Natural Nutrition for Canine Sensitivities
- Limited ingredient, grain free diet for optimal digestion
- Fresh, natural solution: No preservatives, additives or toxic ingredients
- Created for dogs with skin, stomach & environmental sensitivities
- Clean, balanced superfoods combat allergies from the inside out
- Minimally processed with raw turkey as 1st ingredient
- Holistic, ongoing relief that targets the root cause of allergy issues
- Prebiotic & Probiotics for gut health and a strong immune system
For ongoing relief from the inside out, avoid processed, additive laden-kibble and switch to all natural, fresh whole foods.
Salmon, Carrots, Flaxseed, Broccoli, Green Beans, Cabbage, Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Chia Seeds, Butternut Squash, Spinach, Tricalcium Phosphate, Turmeric, Ginger, Dandelion, Inulin, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Taurine, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Nicotinic Acid, Manganese Proteinate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis, Bromelain, Papain
Crude Protein (min): 24%
Crude Fat (min): 10%
Crude Fiber (max.): 6.0%
Moisture (max.): 11%
Easy to make. Just add hot water!
Preparing fresh food for your dog takes just minutes a day and it’s really easy to do. Please see the included booklet for suggested feeding amounts.
Step 1: Measure the correct amount of food
(see chart below)
- Step 2: Add hot water and wait 12 minutes
- Step 3: Serve a healthy, homemade meal!