Fish Allergy Recipe (5 lb. bag)
Allergies are a common challenge for dogs. And a common reason for trips to the vet. Antibiotics, steroids and other medications are a temporary fix that merely mask the problem, and can harm the immune system.
Heal your dog from the inside out with the power of fresh, whole food nutrition.
- Clean, precisely balanced recipe addresses an underlying cause of canine allergy issues – their diet.
- Made from the highest quality ingredients without the cheap fillers and highly processed allergens used in commercial kibble
- Nourishes on a cellular level, supporting good gut health and a strong immune system.
Natural Nutrition for Canine Sensitivities
- Limited ingredient, grain free diet for optimal digestion
- Fresh, natural solution: No preservatives, additives or toxic ingredients
- Created for dogs with skin, stomach & environmental sensitivities
- Clean, balanced superfoods combat allergies from the inside out
- Minimally processed with raw turkey as 1st ingredient
- Holistic, ongoing relief that targets the root cause of allergy issues
- Prebiotic & Probiotics for gut health and a strong immune system
For ongoing relief from the inside out, avoid processed, additive laden-kibble and switch to all natural, fresh whole foods.
Whitefish, Carrots, Flaxseed , Broccoli, Green Beans, Cabbage, Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Chia Seeds, Butternut Squash, Spinach, Tricalcium Phosphate, Turmeric, Ginger,Dandelion, Inulin, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Nicotinic Acid, Manganese Proteinate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Acetate, Selenium Yeast, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilis, Bromelain, Papain
Crude Protein (min): 24%
Crude Fat (min): 9%
Crude Fiber (max.): 6.0%
Moisture (max.): 13.5%
Easy to make. Just add hot water!
Preparing fresh food for your dog takes just minutes a day and it’s really easy to do. Please see the included booklet for suggested feeding amounts.
Step 1: Measure the correct amount of food
(see chart below)
- Step 2: Add hot water and wait 12 minutes
- Step 3: Serve a healthy, homemade meal!