Recommended to help manage inflammation. Duralactin® Canine Chewable Tablets contain MicroLactin®, an exclusive dried milk protein concentrate derived from hyperimmunized cows which contains factors that appear to block cytokines and inhibit neutrophil participation in the inflammatory response.* Duralactin® products also support normal activity and wellness.
- Duralactin® products can be use alone as a nutraceutical or in combination with other therapies as your veterinarian recommends. The following pets may benefit from taking Duralactin® products:
- Help support normal activity and wellness
- Breeds that are prone to inflammation
- Older pets to help support mobility
- Pets that cannot take other therapies or pets that are not responding to other therapies
Active Ingredient Per Tablet (approx. 2.4 g)
- MicroLactin® (dried milk protein) 1,000 mg
- Chewable vanilla-flavored tablets
- Can be given directly or mixed with food
Directions for Use by Dog Weight
- 0-40 lbs - 1/2 tablet twice daily
- 41-80 lbs - 1 tablet twice daily
- 81+ lbs - 1 1/2 tablets twice daily
Inactive Ingredients: Dextrose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, vanilla flavoring.